Apr 14, 2021
Discover the secret to amplifying your total-body fitness
results while also spending less time at the gym. Find out
why multi-joint movements can have a serious positive impact on
your strength and physical fitness while taking less time to
perform, as well as which exercise is the most effective movement
in The Exercise Coach program.
- The aim of The Exercise Coach is to design workouts that are
total body focused, safe, and effective while also maximizing
workout motivation and consistent adherence.
- All exercise can be broken down into two kinds of human
movements. These are multi-joint movements, also known as compound
movements, and single-joint movements, also known as isolation
- Chin-ups are the classic example of a compound movement whereas
a bicep curl is an isolation movement. No matter how you move, it
will always fall into one of those two categories.
- The Exercise Coach prioritizes compound movements due to their
effectiveness and efficiency. They give you more of the results you
want from an exercise program in the shortest amount of time
- Researchers studied the effects of compound movements and found
significant differences when compared to isolation movements
because of their hormonal effects on the body.
- The leg press is perhaps the most important exercise within The
Exercise Coach fitness program because of the way it delivers a
total-body systemic effect.
- The Exercise Coach allows you to maximize results and minimize
time, while providing safe and comfortable exercises to perform,
which is why so many clients are able to stick to the program for
the long term.
- Adding in compound movements to your exercise program releases
a hormonal effect that will amplify the results you are looking for
in other areas of the body.
This podcast and blog are provided to you for entertainment and
informational purposes only. By accessing either, you agree that
neither constitute medical advice nor should they be substituted
for professional medical advice or care. Use of this podcast or
blog to treat any medical condition is strictly prohibited. Consult
your physician for any medical condition you may be having. In no
event will any podcast or blog hosts, guests, or contributors,
Exercise Coach USA, LLC, Gymbot LLC, any subsidiaries or affiliates
of same, or any of their respective directors, officers, employees,
or agents, be responsible for any injury, loss, or damage to you or
others due to any podcast or blog content.